RIPLEY, Miss. (WTVA) - Ashley Furniture in Ripley is currently without power and employees are asked to not report.
The company says a truck hit a nearby power pole which caused the power outage.
First-shift employees are being sent home, and second and third-shift employees are being told to not report to work.
Workers will need to report for their regular shifts Friday morning.
- Power outage at Ashley Furniture in Ripley
- Flames erupt at furniture plant in Ripley
- Ashley Furniture awards local graduates with scholarships
- Ecru Police investigate death at Ashley Furniture
- UPDATE: Nothing found at Ashley Furniture following bomb threat
- UPDATE: Bomb threat suspect charged for Ashley Furniture scare
- Ashley Furniture employees donate big checks to two hospitals
- Ashley Furniture expanding in Ecru, creating 100 jobs
- Coroner rules death at Ashley Furniture plant a suicide
- Ripley man reported missing