FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Three people face drug-related charges in Itawamba County.
On September 28, Itawamba County deputies arrested Dewayne Ashby, 60, of Fulton.
The sheriff's department says approximately four ounces of alleged marijuana was found inside Ashby's car.
Ashby was out on bond for a previous drug-related charge at the time of his arrest.
As a result, he was charged with the possession of marijuana with intent. His bond was set at $15,000.
On September 30, Itawamba County deputies arrested Keisha Parker, 31, of Dennis, and Anthony Ewing, 28, of Golden, for the possession of meth following a traffic stop.
Their bonds were set at $5,000 each.
- Drug arrests made in Itawamba County
- Drug arrest made in Itawamba County
- Molestation arrest made in Itawamba County
- Man arrested for illegal drug possession in Itawamba County
- Drug arrests made in Monroe County
- Drug-related arrests made in Chickasaw County
- Drug arrests made in Clay County
- Drug arrest made in Monroe County
- Three drug arrests made in Union County
- Drug arrest made following Clay County pursuit