SMITHVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Four people are in custody after officers in Monroe County found nearly two pounds of ICE.
The four are identified as Morgan Cox, 34; Justin Massey, 29; Shelly Renay Massey, 54, and Phillip Stewart, 33.
The arrests were made Tuesday in Smithville by a collaboration of Smithville police and Monroe County deputies.
Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says the recovered meth was valued at “several thousand dollars” on the street.
Child endangerment charges are possible. Cantrell says the bust happened at a residence where a child was present.
All four face the charge of possession of a controlled substance.
- 4 arrested in Smithville drug bust
- Trio arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- Duo arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Fire destroys Smithville grocery store
- Smithville man arrested for burglary in Itawamba County
- Man arrested for storage break-in in Smithville
- Deputies make an arrest in Smithville break-in
- Sheriff: Duo arrested after drug bust, items meant for jail
- One arrested, one wanted following Lee County drug bust