TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A 4-year-old girl is OK and is recovering after a near-drowning incident.
Tupelo Fire Chief Thomas Walker confirmed the incident happened at the Vista Ridge Apartment's pool in Tupelo.
Firefighters were dispatched at approximately 6:30 p.m. on Saturday.
By the time firefighters arrived at the scene, the child had already been taken away in a personal vehicle to the emergency room.
- Child recovering after near-drowning incident
- Missing child recovered in Lee County
- Man drowns in Monroe County
- House approves legislation after grease pit drowning
- UPDATE: Enid Lake drowning ruled accidental
- Local man drowns while visiting MS coast
- Report: Man drowns in Sardis Lake
- Man drowns near Enid Lake while fishing
- Houston shooting incident under investigation
- Columbus police investigate stabbing incident