Update 12/14/18 11:01 a.m.
A job fair is being held today, December 14, at the Itawamba Community College Belden Center. This is taking place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The job fair will also be tomorrow, December 15, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Belden campus is located at 3200 Adams Farm Road, Belden.
The Community Development Foundation says Williams-Sonoma is hiring administrative and manufacturing positions. Job offers will be made on site with competitive wages.
See the original post below.
JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Sutter Street Manufacturing is expanding its upholstered furniture manufacturing operations by opening a facility in Baldwyn.
This project will create 350 jobs during the course of five years.
Sutter Street is a wholly-owned subsidiary of retailer Williams-Sonoma.
“I know the region’s skilled workforce will ensure the company finds success in Lee County just as it has at its distribution facility in DeSoto County,” said Gov. Phil Bryant.
Sutter Street will use the already existing facility in the Harry A. Martin North Lee Industrial Complex.
The employees there will produce handcrafted upholstered furniture for Williams-Sonoma brands including Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm and Williams-Sonoma Home.
The company will begin hiring workers immediately for the Lee County plant and expects to begin production in January.
- UPDATE: Williams-Sonoma holding job fair to fill positions
- EMCC hosts job fair
- Tupelo Public School District to hold job fair
- Job fair promotes hiring of people with disabilities
- Students, recruiters attend job fair at ICC in Belden
- Airbus hunts for new employees at job fair
- Flu outbreak fills Alabama's hospitals, emergency rooms
- Cocaine-filled pineapples seized in Spain
- UPDATE: William Chisholm held with no bond on capital murder charge