ALCORN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Three men were arrested and charged in connection to a recent drive-by shooting in Alcorn County.
On August 4 at 3 a.m., Alcorn County deputies responded to a call of shots fired at a residence on County Road 301.
When deputies arrived, they learned that a house had been shot into, and they found shell casings lying in the road.
The investigation identified several suspects.
The following people were arrested in the case:
Spencer Ryan Thorne, 22, of Corinth
Bryan Shane Parker, 44, of Corinth
Keith Edward Butler, 47, of Corinth
- 3 men arrested for drive-by shooting in Alcorn County
- Alcorn County woman charged for shooting husband
- UPDATE: Officials ID Alcorn County shooting victims
- Arrests made for Alcorn County thefts
- Former Alcorn County clerk arrested for embezzlement
- Arrest made for Alcorn County home burglary
- UPDATE: Alcorn County deputies arrest escaped inmate
- House fire in Alcorn County
- UPDATE: Alcorn County inmate captured
- Alcorn woman arrested on arson indictment