NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - Law enforcement have arrested four men in connection with a home burglary in Ingomar.
The three suspects originally arrested are identified as William Cobb, 48, of Ingomar; Stephen Barkley, 24, of Houston and Kenny Hall, 21, of Pontotoc.
Arrested after his picture was aired on WTVA Wednesday was Cody Turman of Tallahatchie County.
Sheriff Jimmy Edwards says two of the four suspects were caught on surveillance camera during Monday's burglary of a home on County Road 107. All four are charged with burglary of a dwelling.
According to the sheriff, the items taken include a television, tools and a jewelry box. He says some of the stolen items have been found.
- UPDATE: 4 arrested in Union County home burglary
- UPDATE: Car burglaries may be connected in Union County
- UPDATE: Auto burglary suspects wanted in Union County
- UPDATE: Two arrested for multi-county burglaries
- Arrest made for Alcorn County home burglary
- Fire damages Union County home
- Fire destroys Union County home
- UPDATE: One Man Arrested in Trio Home Burglary
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Starkville church burglary
- UPDATE: Man arrested following Starkville burglary