KILMICHAEL, Miss. (WTVA) - Law enforcement make a second arrest in an April murder case in Kilmichael.
Montgomery County Sheriff Jerry Nix says Monica Murray has been charged with accessory after the fact.
Joseph Purnell died after being shot near a car wash on North Rutherford Drive in Kilmichael on April 27.
David Johnson has been arrested for Purnell's murder.
There is no word yet on Murray's connection in the case. The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation is handling the case.
- 2nd arrest made for Kilmichael murder
- Man charged with murder in Kilmichael
- Kilmichael Tornado: One Year Later
- Attempted murder arrest made in Calhoun County
- Murder arrest made in Corinth death
- UPDATE: Police say no charges filed after Kilmichael shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made for 2017 murder in Noxubee County
- Murder arrest made after weekend shooting in Webster County
- Tupelo death caused by gunshot wound, murder arrest made
- Arrest made for stolen motorcycle