TUPELO, Miss. (Press Release) - The Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association presents the music lineup for the 10th Annual Down on Main free summer concert series, as well their partnership with the Communities Forward Festival.
Thursday, July 19 – Eric Deaton Trio, Kudzu Kings
Thursday, August 16 – The Sunday Red, Two Drink Minimum, Cowboy Mouth
Saturday, September 22 – Crossroad, The Baggage Up, Oxford All-Stars, Sam Mosley, Jamie Baker and the VIP’s, TK Soul
Down on Main is a free event that occurs in Fairpark.
The July and August concerts will begin at 6 p.m. For the first time, Tupelo Main Street is partnering with Councilwoman Nettie Davis, along with multiple other key contributors, to combine the September Down on Main concert with the Communities Forward Festival.
The event will be on September 22, from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m., in Fairpark. It is free to attend. Each concert will have food and beverages available for sale on site. Attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets.
The Down on Main and Communities Forward committees are pleased to present the community with an event that truly enhances the downtown experience by promoting equality and diversity in Downtown Tupelo.
For any questions about the festival, call Tupelo Main Street at 662-841-6598.
- 2018 Down on Main lineup revealed
- Damaged water main fixed in Oxford
- Report: Water main break repaired in Starkville
- Mississippi Main Street announces local award winners
- UPDATE: CAFB main gate reopens after safety concern
- UPDATE: Crews fix damaged water main in Oxford
- UPDATE: MSU residence halls reopen after water main repair
- Saltillo Downtown Main Street host annual car and bike show
- Columbus AFB temporarily closes main gate as precaution
- UPDATE: Work continues on water main in Tupelo