KOSCIUSKO, Miss. (WTVA) - Kosciusko police are seeking two men in connection to a fatal shooting that happened Wednesday.
According to Police Chief Herbert Dew, officers responded at approximately 2 p.m. to the scene on North Natchez Street.
Police officers found two shooting victims.
Attala County Coroner Sam Bell pronounced Rodney Williams, 31, of Kosciusko, dead at the scene.
Medical personnel transported the second victim to a local hospital. Police did not identify the second victim; however, the person was treated and later released from the hospital.
Police are seeking Stephen Adams, 30, and Ruben Bell, 30, both of Kosciusko. Police consider both men to be armed and dangerous.
Dew did not give any indication as to a motive for the shooting.
Anyone with information the men’s whereabouts can contact the Kosciusko Police Department at 662-289-3131 or Central Mississippi Crime Stoppers at 601-355-8477.
Previous Article - 1 dead after shooting in Kosciusko
- 2 men wanted for fatal shooting in Kosciusko
- Two men wanted in Kosciusko armed robbery
- Kosciusko police searching for wanted man
- Two charged with murder in Kosciusko shooting
- UPDATE: Kosciusko shooting suspects now in custody
- 1 dead after shooting in Kosciusko
- Police investigate Kosciusko bank scam
- Man wanted in Kosciusko for passing bad checks
- Police seek ID's in Kosciusko scam
- Kosciusko police seek ID of woman