INGOMAR, Miss. (WTVA) - Two people are in custody for a morning break-in in Union County.
Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards says the home break-in happened on County Road 96 in the Ingomar community.
It happened Tuesday morning.
The sheriff says an alarm company called the victim because the alarm was going off. The victim called a nearby deputy to check on it.
After a foot chase, Jennifer Finley Priest, 32, of Myrtle, and Alexander Stanley, 24, of Hickory Flat, were taken into custody.
- 2 in custody for Union County home break-in
- Fire damages Union County home
- Home destroyed in Union County fire
- Union County beloved coach loses home in Sunday fire
- UPDATE: 4 arrested in Union County home burglary
- Body found In Union County
- UPDATE: Man in custody following Monroe break-ins
- Suspect in custody after Tishomingo County chase
- Fire breaks out at Mooreville home
- UPDATE: Man wanted for home repair fraud is in custody