ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - The following arrests were recently made in Monroe County.
Billy Dewayne Jones, 28, of Aberdeen, was arrested on Dec. 15 and charged with disorderly conduct. He was also charged with uttering forgery.
Jeana K. Tucker 26, of Hamilton, was arrested today, Dec. 17, and charged with the burglary of a building on Burks Road.
- 2 face charges with Monroe County Sheriff's Department
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Man faces marijuana charge in Monroe County
- Four face drug charges in Monroe County
- West Point duo face drug charges in Monroe County
- Aberdeen man faces drug charge in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Accused thief faces charges in Monroe County
- Golden Triangle men face drug charges in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Steens man facing charges in Monroe County after manhunt
- Aberdeen man faces long list of charges in Monroe County