Update 01/04/19 11:43 a.m.
WTVA's Erin Wilson reports traffic appears to be fine now.
MDOTTraffic.com shows this crash has been cleared.
Update 01/04/19 11:39 a.m.
Tupelo police say one westbound lane is open. Crews are working to open the other. Use caution in the area.
See the original post below.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Traffic is being delayed on Interstate 22 in Tupelo due to an 18-wheeler wreck.
This is just west of the Natchez Trace Parkway. According to a live traffic map provided by the Mississippi Department of Transportation, it appears westbound traffic is affected.
A picture provided by a viewer shows an 18-wheeler off the side of the roadway.
Any possible injuries are unknown.
Please use caution in the area.
- UPDATE: 18-wheeler wreck caused delays on I-22 in Tupelo
- Two 18-wheelers collide on I-22
- UPDATE: Both lanes reopen on eastbound I-22 after 18-wheeler wreck
- I-22 reopens after wreck
- Troopers respond to 18-wheeler wreck on I-22 near New Albany
- No injuries after 18-wheeler runs off I-22
- 18-wheeler fire shuts down part of I-22
- Wrecks cause some delays in Tupelo
- Tupelo on-ramp reopened after 18-wheeler wreck
- Wreck involving 18-wheeler cleared in Tupelo