TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - An 18-wheeler crash closed part of Highway 45 in Tupelo Tuesday morning, according to Tupelo police.
The southbound lanes between Eason Boulevard and Main Street were shut down, but the scene is now clear, and all lanes are open, police said.
The owner of Cooley Transport said the company reviewed the video from inside the truck's cab and it appears the driver had a seizure right before the crash.
The condition of the driver is unknown.
- Tupelo highway reopens after 18-wheeler crash
- Tupelo on-ramp reopened after 18-wheeler wreck
- UPDATE: Both lanes reopen on eastbound I-22 after 18-wheeler wreck
- 18-wheeler crashes into Eupora factory; two injured
- UPDATE: 18-wheeler wreck caused delays on I-22 in Tupelo
- Fire Officials: No injuries in Tupelo 18-wheeler fire
- Tupelo lane to reopen soon
- No injuries in 18-wheeler fire
- Two 18-wheelers collide on I-22
- UPDATE: Pontotoc County highway reopens after six-vehicle crash