FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - An 18-wheeler wreck has been cleared and Interstate 22 is open to traffic in Fulton.
The scene of the Wednesday morning wreck was on the Tenn-Tom Waterway bridge and caused major traffic delays.
The wreck initially closed all westbound lanes, but one lane was later opened.
- Interstate 22 traffic back to normal after 18-wheeler wreck in Fulton
- MHP provides update on Interstate 22 wrecks
- Interstate 22 wreck cleared at Mooreville exit
- Eastbound Interstate 22 reopens near New Albany after wreck
- Tupelo on-ramp reopened after 18-wheeler wreck
- Fulton man dies in Tupelo wreck
- Driver taken to hospital after Interstate 22 wreck in Itawamba County
- 2 separate wrecks on Interstate 22 injure 2 people near Blue Springs
- 18-wheeler crashes, trapping driver
- Interstate 22 traffic moving again after morning collision in Lee County