TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA)) - A 10-year-old girl was hit by a truck in a Tupelo neighborhood at approximately 5:30 p.m. on Monday.
According to the Tupelo Fire Department, the girl was sent to the hospital but is stable and expected to be OK.
It happened on 513 Rogers Lane.
The girl ran out in front of the truck, according to a witness.
The driver of the vehicle was released from the scene. It is unclear if the driver will face any possible charges.
- 10-year-old hit by truck, goes to hospital
- Train collision sends truck driver to hospital
- Bicyclist hit by truck in Union County
- Wreck involving county dump truck, SUV sends one to hospital
- UPDATE: Semi truck driver taken to hospital after Lowndes wreck
- Dump truck flips, sends one person to the hospital
- UPDATE: Columbus road reopens after dump truck hits power lines
- Sheriff: Teen in hospital following Union County hit-and-run
- Pedestrian sent to hospital after being hit by vehicle
- Police: 2 found dead inside truck hit by gunfire in Jackson