TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Officers seized approximately 10 pounds of methamphetamine and a dozen guns during an arrest in Plantersville.
According to the Lee County Sheriff’s Department, officers and U.S. Marshals served an arrest warrant Friday at the home of Edward Glass.
Edward Glenn Glass | Source: Lee County Sheriff's Department
The home is located on County Road 1199.
According to the sheriff’s department, the 44-year-old man had been wanted for a drug court violation since 2015.
During the investigation, narcotics agents had received information that alleged illegal drug activity was taking place at the home.
Glass is charged with possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm by a conviction felon.
A judge set Glass’ bond at $2 million.
- 10 pounds of meth, guns seized in Lee County
- Pound of meth found in Fulton home
- Verona man arrested for meth in Lee County
- Australia and US seize largest ever meth shipment
- Lee County officers collect 387 pounds of prescription drugs during Take Back Day
- Marijuana plants seized in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Fire destroys Lee County home
- Lee County judge sworn in
- Lee County reopens County Road 54