COLLINS, Miss. (WTVA) - One of three inmates who escaped from a south Mississippi jail is back in custody.
Covington County Sheriff Darrell Perkins said Dylan Parr, 21, was captured Friday morning in the Hot Coffee area, WDAM-TV in Hattiesburg reports.
Alexander Knight | Source: Covington County Sheriff's Office
Christopher Love | Source: Covington County Sheriff's Office
The two remaining escapees, 32-year-old Alexander Knight and 30-year-old Christopher Love, are still on the run.
The trio escaped from the Covington County jail Wednesday night. Covington County is near Hattiesburg.
- UPDATE: South Mississippi jail escapee captured in Webster County
- 1 of 3 south Mississippi jail escapees captured
- Alabama jail escapee captured in Georgia
- UPDATE: Yazoo County jail escapee captured
- UPDATE: Marion County, AL jail escapee captured
- UPDATE: Madison County jail escapee captured
- UPDATE: Rankin County escapee captured
- Search underway for south Mississippi escapee
- Reward increased for capture of Marshall County jail escapee
- UPDATE: Macon escapee captured in Alabama