TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Here's a quick weather forecast for Wednesday, February 21.
Storms are likely this evening.
Heavy rain/lightning will be the main impacts & some could produce strong wind gusts or an isolated tornado (though that risk is VERY conditional).
See WTVA Chief Meteorologist Matt Laubhan's 1-minute forecast above.
Tune to WTVA 9 News tonight for more coverage.
- 1-Minute Weather: Storms likely this evening
- 1-Minute Weather: Rain and mild temperatures ahead this week
- 1-Minute Weather: Heavy rain likely into mid and late-week
- 1-Minute Weather: Warmer than usual into mid-week with rain chances
- Weather service confirms tornadoes in southern storms
- A winter storm in Hawaii has produced strong winds, high surf, and yes, even snow
- Free storm spotter class
- Pontotoc School Storm Shelter
- Storms impact Jackson Zoo
- Three injured in evening wreck in Columbus