TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Both Lee County runaways have been found safe in St. Louis, Missouri.
The Lee County Sheriff’s Department provided an update Tuesday morning stating Mason McGillivray was found in St. Louis.
The sheriff’s department believed the other runaway, Haley Patterson, was also in the same area.
Both are teenagers.
Shortly before 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, the sheriff's department confirmed Patterson was found.
The duo’s vehicle was also recovered.
Previous Article - Lee County Sheriff: Help needed locating two teenagers
- Both Lee County runaways found in St. Louis
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Fire destroys Lee County home
- Lee County judge sworn in
- Lee County reopens County Road 54
- Funeral held in St. Louis suburb for slain Ole Miss student
- State reports healthy air in Lee County
- One person dead following Lee County wreck