TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Both Lee County runaways have been found safe in St. Louis, Missouri.
The Lee County Sheriff’s Department provided an update Tuesday morning stating Mason McGillivray was found in St. Louis.
The sheriff’s department believed the other runaway, Haley Patterson, was also in the same area.
Both are teenagers.
Shortly before 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, the sheriff's department confirmed Patterson was found.
The duo’s vehicle was also recovered.
Previous Article - Lee County Sheriff: Help needed locating two teenagers
- Both Lee County runaways found in St. Louis
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found
- Walnut Police searching for runaway teenager
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Fire destroys Lee County home
- Lee County judge sworn in
- Lee County shooting victim dies
- Funeral held in St. Louis suburb for slain Ole Miss student
- Lee County reopens County Road 54