COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) – Law enforcement have arrested a man following the fatal shooting outside the Trotter Convention Center in Columbus on Thanksgiving Day.
According to the Columbus Police Department, several law enforcement agencies including U.S. Marshals, Lowndes County, and Columbus police arrested Undra Williams, Jr. at his residence on 23rd Avenue North.
The arrest happened on Friday, December 15.
The arrest stems from the Thanksgiving Day shooting which killed Cordell Lewis, 27. The shooting happened following a party at the center in the early morning hours.
- UPDATE: Arrest made in fatal shooting outside Trotter Convention Center
- Columbus leaders vote to change closing hour at Trotter Convention Center following shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Lee County shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made in Oxford Lyric shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Chickasaw County shooting
- UPDATE: Arrests made for West Point shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Corinth shooting
- UPDATE: Two arrested for fatal Grenada shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made for fatal hit-and-run in Tupelo
- Arrest made for Columbus shooting