But the biggest moment came when the fox was unmasked to reveal that the person doing the singing was Wayne Brady.
Brady beat out former "American Idol" alum, Chris Daughtry and "The Real" co-host, Adrienne Bailon.
Nick Cannon who hosts the show called the fox's time on the show, "the greatest musical performance in television history."
Brady got emotional before his big reveal, "I'm able to be blessed enough to make a lot of people happy, but I haven't always been happy myself," the 'Let's Make A Deal' host said. "It's taken me all this time to find my joy again, wearing a mask and having no preconceived notions from anyone about what I can do."
"The Masked Singer" returns with more jaw-dropping performances in February.
- 'The Masked Singer' reveals a winner
- 'The Masked Singer' winner is revealed
- 'The Masked Singer' Panda was revealed to be...
- 'The Masked Singer': The Eagle flies the nest
- 'Masked Singer' kicks off legendary singer in surprise elimination
- 'The Masked Singer' penguin outsmarts Jenny McCarthy in 2-hour episode
- 'American Idol' crowns new winner
- 'Titan Games,' 'Masked Singer' launch hunt for next reality hit
- Howie Mandel awards 'electric' singer with Golden Buzzer on 'America's Got Talent'