The Eagle on "The Masked Singer" performed "I'd Do Anything for Love," but he won't do that -- if that is staying on the show.
That's because that contestant was the latest to be revealed on the reality singing competition in which celebrities and influencers face off as costumed characters. The performer who fails to impress is ultimately revealed.
This week's unmasked personality had offered the hint "I have soared to great heights as the face of my field, but now after a serious health scare ... I've realized that life is too short to let my dreams fly by."
The Eagle had the judges laughing with his version of the Meatloaf hit "I'd Do Anything for Love," but it wasn't enough to stay.
In the end The Eagle turned out to be....Dr. Drew Pinsky!
The former HLN host and host of "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew" and "Loveline" joined retired professional boxer Laila Ali, Olympic ice skater Johnny Weir and video game streamer Tyler "Ninja" Blevins as the unmasked performers.
- 'The Masked Singer': The Eagle flies the nest
- 'The Masked Singer' winner is revealed
- 'The Masked Singer' Panda was revealed to be...
- 'The Masked Singer' reveals a winner
- 'Masked Singer' kicks off legendary singer in surprise elimination
- 'The Masked Singer' penguin outsmarts Jenny McCarthy in 2-hour episode
- 'Titan Games,' 'Masked Singer' launch hunt for next reality hit
- Howie Mandel awards 'electric' singer with Golden Buzzer on 'America's Got Talent'
- Man finds mouse nest in hotel