DJ Pryor had just finished watching the season finale of "Empire," unsure of how he felt about it.
He began talking about it, to no one in particular. That's when his 19-month-old son, Kingston, looked up, climbed onto the couch and began "talking" with his father about the finale.
The only thing is, Kingston can't talk. But no one would know that from watching the video of Pryor and his son's conversation, which had garnered more than 47 million views on Facebook by Friday night.
"I was laughing because of the way he was doing all the hand gestures," Pryor, a comedian, told CNN on Friday. "I was just assuming, I was going off of stuff I thought he was saying."
The heartwarming video showed Kingston pointing, yelling and laughing.
"Yeah, it's the last one. I don't know what they're going to do next season," Pryor says in the video.
Kingston then points an open hand to the TV and babbles some more as if to hypothesize on the next season.
"Exactly what I was thinking," Pryor said.
Toward the end of the conversation Kingston calms down, babbles some more and laughs.
"We think a lot alike, huh?" Pryor responds with a chuckle.
Pryor told CNN he didn't realize how viral the video was until his friends started texting him.
"It hasn't all hit yet. It's hasn't all registered yet," he said, adding that it may have registered for Kingston. "He knows he's the star. He walks around like he's a star."
- A father having a conversation with his babbling baby boy about the 'Empire' finale broke the internet
- Letter containing white powder sent to 'Empire' set days before Jussie Smollett attack
- Two suspects arrested in connection to the attack of 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett
- Empire State Building Fast Facts
- 'No más': The two words that broke boxing great Roberto Duran
- 'What kind of country do we live in': Hollywood rallies behind 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett after attack
- 'This Is Us' season three finale reveals the identity of 'her'
- 5 things to know for January 30: Cold, intel chiefs, Venezuela, Vegas massacre, 'Empire' attack
- Chicago police say person questioned in connection with Jussie Smollett attack has been on 'Empire'
- The Empire State Building's 102nd floor observatory view just got even better