The 2019 Longines Global Champions Tour and Global Champions League take place in 20 cities across the globe.
From February's opener in Qatar to the November's Prague Playoffs, the world's best show jumpers will do battle for record-breaking prize funds.
Follow the progress of these prestigious competitions on CNN Sport below.
Date: February 28 - March 2
Location: Al Shaqab, Ar-Rayyan, Qatar.
LGCT Winner: Julien Epaillard
LGCL Winner: Shanghai Swans
Mexico City: April 11-13*
Miami Beach: April 18-20
Shanghai: May 3-5
Madrid: May 17-19
Hamburg: May 30 - June 1*
Cannes: June 6-8
Stockholm: June 14-16*
Cascais-Estoril: June 20-22
Monaco: June 27-29
Paris: July 5-7
Chantilly: July 12-14
Berlin: July 26-28
London: August 2-4
Valkenswaard: August 9-11
Rome: September 6-8*
Saint Tropez: September 12-14
Montréal: September 20-22
New York: September 27-29
Prague Playoffs: November 21-24
*denotes events which have an extra day of CSI1*, CSI2*, CSI4*, CSIYH* competition before or after the CSI5* classes.
- Global Champions 2019: Schedule and results
- Global Champions: Show jumping heads to Canada in 2019
- World Cup 2018: Schedule and results
- Ben Maher takes St Tropez Global Champions Tour title
- IMF says global economy will slow after 2019
- What oil's plunge says about the global economy in 2019
- Scott Brash wins first leg of Global Champions Tour in Mexico City
- 1 in 20 deaths globally is a result of alcohol use
- What is Walmart's global plan?
- Next global women's march announced