Mandy Moore is married.
The "This Is Us" star tied-the-knot with Dawes frontman Taylor Goldsmith in Los Angeles over the weekend.
Families and children
Weddings and engagements
Moore took to Instagram on Monday to share a photo from their special day with the caption: "11-18-18."
Several of Moore's co-stars were in attendance, including Milo Ventimiglia, Chrissy Metz and Sterling K. Brown.
When speaking to CNN recently about her wedding plans, the actress/singer said that she didn't want her wedding to be traditional.
"Seeing the day start to take shape, I don't think it will be super-conventional, but it will speak to our love for one another and our shared life that we already have," Moore said.
Moore said she and her husband hope to become parents.
"(Being a mother) is a role I've always looked forward to playing in life one day," she told CNN. "I feel like I get to have glimpses of it and live vicariously through my role and through work every day, but I have always just had a soft spot for anything having to do with kids."
Moore was previously married to singer Ryan Adams. They divorced in 2016.
- Mandy Moore marries Taylor Goldsmith
- Mandy Moore se casa con el músico Taylor Goldsmith
- How Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith's 'This Is Us' collaboration happened
- Ryan Adams apologizes for Mandy Moore marriage tweets
- Mandy Moore says she was 'drowning' in her marriage to Ryan Adams
- Quentin Tarantino got married
- Man marries computer-generated hologram
- Surprise! Miranda Lambert got married
- Charles Taylor Fast Facts
- Couple gets married on Mardi Gras float