We might never breathe again after seeing Beyoncé's Halloween costume this year.
The singer paid homage to fellow singer Toni Braxton, who ruled the airwaves in the 1990s, and sent many a woman to the salon in search of her short, chic hairstyle.
Arts and entertainment
Holidays and observances
Music and dance
Bey donned a pixie wig to recreate Braxton's famous self-titled 1993 album -- calling it "Phoni Braxton" -- for a series of photos she posted on her official Instagram account Tuesday.
"Sending love and adoration to one of our talented legends. Thank you for the countless bops," the caption read on one. "Your tone, your beauty, your range, and your God-given talent is treasured. Loving you always. Have a Happy Halloween my Kings and Queens."
The photos were accompanied by the originals, so fans could make the comparison.
Braxton was just one of many fans of the look.
She shared a side-by-side shot of her and Beyoncé on her Instagram, writing, "Phoni Braxton!? NEVER!!! How do you look better than me on MY album cover?"
"I LOVE IT, Such a superstar!," Braxton wrote. "Thanks for the love sis! Happy Halloween."
- Beyoncé lets it flow as 'Phoni Braxton' for Halloween
- Toni Braxton: 'I'm engaged'
- Beyoncé pregnancy rumors swirl
- Beyoncé hace historia en Coachella
- Beyoncé shares photo of twins
- Obama says Republicans are offering phony civility
- Beyoncé Vogue cover to make history
- It's Beyoncé's birthday so 'Happy #BeyDay!'
- Toni Braxton and Birdman look like they are over
- Joe Arpaio: Obama's birth certificate is a 'phony document'