Actress Eliza Dushku quietly got married last month.
The actress best known for her roles on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Dollhouse" posted wedding photos of herself and real estate executive Peter Palandjian on her official Instagram account.
Business and industry sectors
Business, economy and trade
Dushku captioned the photos "8.18.18" with two heart emojis.
The actress shared the news of their engagement in June 2017 on Instagram.
"YES!!" Absolutely, my love," she wrote in the caption of a photo of her and Palandjian.
- Eliza Dushku of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' marries real estate executive
- 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' reboot to feature African-American lead
- 'Buffy the Vampire' stars support reboot
- Eliza Dushku accuses stuntman of molestation
- Eliza Dushku got millions from CBS settlement
- Arnold Schwarzenegger speaks out on Eliza Dushku allegations
- Eliza Dushku received a secret settlement from CBS
- 'Vampire facial' gains popularity
- Eliza Dushku acusa a coordinador de escenas de acción de abusarla cuando tenía 12 años
- Eliza Dushku breaks silence on alleged harassment on set of 'Bull'