(CNN) -- Michael Drejka, who fatally shot Markeis McGlockton after McGlockton shoved him in a Clearwater, Florida, convenience store parking lot, has been charged with manslaughter, the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said. Previously, Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said the state's "stand your ground" laws prevented him from arresting Drejka last month.
(CNN) -- Michael Drejka, who fatally shot Markeis McGlockton after McGlockton shoved him in a Clearwater,...
Posted: Aug 13, 2018 10:03 PM
Updated: Aug 13, 2018 10:03 PM
- URGENT - Florida man charged with manslaughter in what had been a 'stand your ground' case
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- Prosecutor overrules sheriff, charges Florida man in 'stand your ground' case
- Florida man found guilty of manslaughter in parking lot shooting that led to 'Stand Your Ground' trial
- Manslaughter defendant in 'stand your ground' case said he felt scared in altercation
- Florida man threatened people 3 different times before shooting man in 'stand your ground' case
- Florida man could avoid charges in fatal shooting because of 'stand your ground' law
- Florida sheriff defends his decision not to arrest shooter in 'stand your ground' case
- Florida city official charged with murder after state rejects 'stand your ground' shooting of suspected thief
Scroll for more content...