Judge Emmet Sullivan threatened to hold Attorney General Jeff Sessions in contempt when he learned two plaintiffs were being deported to El Salvador while they were fighting for their right to stay in the US. He then blocked the Trump administration from deporting those asylum seekers for now while he weighs their case.
Judge Emmet Sullivan threatened to hold Attorney General Jeff Sessions in contempt when he learned two p...
Posted: Aug 10, 2018 11:12 AM
Updated: Aug 10, 2018 11:12 AM
- READ: A federal judge threatens to hold Jeff Sessions in contempt
- Jeff Sessions Fast Facts
- Nunes, in spat with Justice Department, threatens Sessions with contempt over Russia materials
- Man charged with threatening federal judge
- White House backs Sessions as some House Republicans push to hold him in contempt
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired
- Who will replace Jeff Sessions?
- READ: Federal judge's ruling striking down the Affordable Care Act
- Read Sen. Jeff Flake's speech criticizing Trump
- READ: Jeff Flake's farewell address to Congress
Scroll for more content...