Charlie has a new team of angels.
Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott and Ella Balinska will star in an upcoming "Charlie's Angels" movie, according to a report from Variety.
A spokesperson for Scott confirmed the news to CNN on Friday. Representatives for Stewart, and Balinska did not respond to CNN's request for comment.
Elizabeth Banks will produce the film with her production company, Brownstone Productions. Banks also created and produced the popular "Pitch Perfect" franchise.
The reboot of "Charlie's Angels" will be based on the popular TV series that originally starred Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith as they fought crime in Los Angeles, California.
The show later starred Cheryl Ladd, Shelley Hack and Tanya Roberts.
Last year, Banks spoke about the project in an interview.
"With a movie like 'Charlie's Angels,' getting to do action and visual effects, and I loved on 'Pitch Perfect' the huge challenge of making a movie musical. I mean, that's no small feat. It's a big job, and I like the constant challenge."
A previous movie adaptations of 'Charlie's Angels" released in 2000, followed by a sequel in 2003.
- Charlie has a new team of 'Angels'
- 'Charlie's Angels' cast set for future reboot
- Charlie Sheen Fast Facts
- Charlie Munger Fast Facts
- Anonymous Angel Surprises Shoppers
- 13 questions with singer Charlie Puth
- 'The Bachelor's' Charlie O'Connell is engaged
- Charlie Sheen marks one year of sobriety
- 2015 Charlie Hebdo Attacks Fast Facts
- Charlie Dent: Attacking a patriot is shameful