The Wisconsin Cranberry Growers Association has announced a new food for the Wisconsin State Fair. The "Cran-noli" will be at their booth in the Wisconsin Products Pavilion and is a partnership with O&H Danish Bakery.
The tasty treat features a chewy granola cranberry cookie outer shell wrapped like a cannoli around a fruity cranberry cream filling, and dipped in dark chocolate. The dessert is said to offer the perfect mix of sweet and tart flavors.
"We're thrilled to work with O&H Danish Bakery, one of our "Made with Wisconsin Cranberries" partners, to create this exciting new product," said Tom Lochner, executive director of WSCGA. "We are proud of our role as the world's largest producer of cranberries, and we are excited to offer Fair visitors another way to enjoy Wisconsin."
Other cranberry food products for the 2018 Fair include the famous State Fair Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookie, dried cranberry snack packs, cranberry juice cocktail and other beverages. During the Fair's "Crazy Grazin' Day" on Tuesday, August 7, fairgoers can enjoy a 30 percent discount on the Cranberry White Chocolate Chunk Cookie, while supplies last.
- Wisconsin Cranberry Growers Association announces new "Cran-noli" for Wisconsin State Fair
- Police: Wisconsin shooting suspect dead
- Wisconsin's future impacted by "brain drain"
- Two gorillas die at Wisconsin zoo
- Several injured in Wisconsin office shooting
- Scott Walker ousted as Wisconsin's governor
- American Girl to lay off 21 employees in Wisconsin facilities
- Eric Holder group sues Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker
- Sixth grade student found dead in Wisconsin middle school
- China's Tiangong-1 space station could fall to Earth over Wisconsin