After watching their neighbors stand outside the fire station time after time, Charlotte fire fighters had enough.
So they built a bench.
The Charlotte Fire Department posted Station 13-A's sweet story to Facebook on Wednesday.
Using their own money, the crew built a bench so their neighbors could sit while waiting for the bus.
"That's a fine looking bench," the department said on Facebook.
The public seems to agree as the post got more than 500 reactions and more than 100 shares in just a few hours
- Firefighters build bench for neighbors at Charlotte bus stop
- Britain's Princess Charlotte starts nursery school
- Britain's Princess Charlotte celebrates third birthday
- Friendship benches help struggling students
- City removes illegal benches following complaints
- This group is helping Democrats build a bench of talent deep in Trump country
- How Princess Charlotte, 2, just made royal history
- Photos of Prince Louis, Princess Charlotte shared by their mother
- Charlotte teen dies after falling from Transylvania County waterfall
- Republicans poised to choose Charlotte for 2020 convention