(CNN) -- President Donald Trump blasted his former attorney Michael Cohen on Wednesday, the morning after CNN aired the audio of a recording Cohen made of the two. "What kind of a lawyer would tape a client? So sad! Is this a first, never heard of it before? Why was the tape so abruptly terminated (cut) while I was presumably saying positive things? I hear there are other clients and many reporters that are taped - can this be so? Too bad!" Trump tweeted. In the audio aired first on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time," Trump and Cohen can be heard discussing how they would buy the rights to former Playboy model Karen McDougal's story about an alleged affair she had with Trump years earlier, which Trump denies. Court filings said federal prosecutors have 12 recordings from Cohen, and CNN previously confirmed the recording with Trump is among those 12.
(CNN) -- President Donald Trump blasted his former attorney Michael Cohen on Wednesday, the morning after CNN aired t...
Posted: Jul 25, 2018 1:25 PM
Updated: Jul 25, 2018 1:26 PM
- URGENT - Trump blasts Cohen over tape disclosure
- Trump blasts Cohen over tape disclosure
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- Exclusive: CNN obtains secret Trump-Cohen tape
- Trump dodges questions about Cohen tapes
- Audio expert analyzes secret Trump-Cohen tape
- Audio expert examines Trump-Cohen tape
- Cuomo, Giuliani clash over Trump-Cohen tapes
- Giuliani: Cohen tampered with Trump tape
Scroll for more content...