Dozens of potential jurors in the upcoming trial of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort were given a questionnaire to determine their ability to serve on what is expected to be a three-week trial.
Here's the questionnaire given out in the Alexandria, Virginia, court:
- Jury seated in Paul Manafort trial
- Want to be on the Paul Manafort jury? Start here
- READ: Paul Manafort's plea
- Jury set to begin deliberations in Paul Manafort trial
- Who was on Paul Manafort's jury of his peers?
- Paul Manafort jury pool was full of political opinions
- Jury selection begins for second Paul Manafort trial
- Paul Manafort could be in big trouble
- 5 witnesses named in Paul Manafort trial
- Prosecutors' opening statement: 'Paul Manafort lied'