The mother of a Buffalo toddler is being charged in connection with her son's death.
Keona Owens has been arrested and charged with first degree manslaughter in connection with the shaking and beating death of her 2-year-old son, Xavion Hazzard.
Earlier this week, Owens' boyfriend, Bashar Hall, was charged with manslaughter in connection with Hazzard's death.
Owens told 7 Eyewitness News earlier this week she forgave her boyfriend following what happened, and called it an "accident."
- Buffalo mother charged with manslaughter in death of 2-year-old
- Man accused of killing girlfriend's 2-year-old son pleads guilty to manslaughter
- Mother and baby die mysteriously, 2-year-old survives
- Mother convicted of murder, 15 other charges after 2-year-old child given lethal dose of codeine
- 2-year-old drowns in pool
- Armed robbery inside taxicab in Buffalo
- 'Swatting' suspect faces manslaughter charge in fatal shooting by police
- Mother, boyfriend charged in death of 3 month-old baby
- Ex-boyfriend charged with murder in deaths of mother, son
- Man shoots neighbor, abducts 2-year-old son after argument with mother