- The latest numbers show that the Reynolds Lake fire show that the blaze has now burned 1,068 acres.
The fire was initially reported at 11 acres on Tuesday before being pushed by gust winds.
The blaze is burning on the border of the Bitterroot and Salmon-Challis National Forests approximately 35 miles southwest of Darby.
There are 80 people assigned to the incident and there are no structures threatened or closures at this time.
The fire is being actively suppressed under a full suppression strategy, according to fire managers.
The blaze is burning in a remote location and rugged terrain.
- Reynolds Lake fire grows to 1000+ acres
- Caravan over 1000 miles from US border
- Boxcar Fire in central Oregon grows to 23,000 acres; Graham Fire forces evacuations
- Dow has single biggest one day gain, soars 1000+ points
- Central Oregon wildfire grows to 125 acres, caused by abandoned warming fire
- 5 essential Burt Reynolds movies
- Burt Reynolds: sexy, squinting, hilarious
- Remembering Hollywood legend Burt Reynolds
- Remembering Burt Reynolds' lighter side
- Las películas más famosas de Burt Reynolds