A woman was arrested after damaging equipment during a fit of rage at a Grand Rapids fitness center.
The incident happened around 1:30 a.m. on June 12th at the Planet Fitness on 28th Street near the East Beltline.
The incident was caught on cell phone video. The 20-year-old woman is seen arguing with employees, throwing computer monitors and damaging a phone. Grand Rapids Police say she is being charged with Malicious Destruction of Property, $200 – $1,000.
Police say that the employee who appears to have been assaulted chose not to press charges. Planet Fitness chose to press charges for the destruction of property.
- Video: Woman arrested after fit of rage at Planet Fitness
- Planet Fitness is winning by charging $10 a month
- The Trump shutdown is fitting
- Indian Prime Minister posts video of morning fitness routine
- The case for Donald Trump's mental fitness
- Kids Build Their Own Wearable Fitness Trackers
- Aretha Franklin's funeral fit for a queen
- Yale psychiatrist briefed members of Congress on Trump's mental fitness
- Tillerson says he's 'never questioned' Trump's mental fitness
- Democratic rep.: Republicans concerned about Trump's fitness for office, too