We're guessing that's the face of a happy turtle.
Argentine Township Police posted a picture of the 20-pound snapping turtle that had gotten trapped between a pipe and the dam near Silver Lake Road.
John Harwood, with the dam, and Argentine Township Sgt. Doug Fulton used a crowbar to help rescue the snapper and release it back into the wild.
- Large snapping turtle rescued, released
- Man finds human finger inside alligator snapping turtle
- 100+ cold-stunned sea turtles rescued as cold temps invade
- Toddler rescued from vent, 911 calls released
- Hundreds of endangered sea turtles found dead
- Conservationists fight to save endangered turtles
- Coyote rescued from plastic tubing released back into the wild
- Man at large who tased police officer
- Police: Alabama mall gunman remains at large