A 50-year-old woman stabbed a victim in the face with a grill fork so hard it became embedded, according to court documents.
Shawn Jones is scheduled to appear in court Monday to face a felonious assault charge.
The incident happened Saturday at Jones' home in the 8400 block of Jackies Drive, according to Colerain Township police officer Kyle Frandoni.
The fork tines were approximately 2 inches long, Frandoni wrote in his affidavit.
Jones was arrested Sunday and is being held at the Justice Center.
- Police: Woman stabbed victim in face with grill fork
- Police: Stabbing victims included 3-day-old baby
- Woman accused of stabbing Hartford officer to face a judge
- American Fork woman in running to be next 'Extreme Huntress'
- Woman facing charges after allegedly opening over 20 victims' mail
- Panelist grills Kavanaugh's past opinions
- Kavanaugh grilled about presidential power
- Police seek suspect who stabbed woman in neck
- Pregnant woman stabbed 30 times, baby dies
- Watch outrage over a woman's deadly stabbing