The fourth and final defendant in the Vanderbilt rape case has accepted a plea deal and won't serve any jail time.
Jaborian "Tip" McKenzie cooperated with prosecutors and testified against his former teammates. He pleaded guilty Monday morning to facilitation of aggravated rape – a felony.
McKenzie will get 10 years probation and will be added to the lifetime sex offender registry.
It's been almost five years since four former Vanderbilt football players were charged with raping a student in a dorm room.
Brandon Vandenburg, Cory Batey, and Brandon Banks have all been convicted and are serving time.
- Final Defendant In Vanderbilt Rape Case Accepts Plea Deal
- Gloria Vanderbilt Fast Facts
- Plea in Baylor rape case sends a toxic message
- Cohen agrees to plea deal
- Dennis Brantner: Suspect in Berit Beck's 1990 death found guilty after accepting plea deal
- Teens in sexual assault case get plea deal
- Two killers are finally going to prison after 35 years. Behind the scenes of a cold case plea deal
- Lawmakers targeting Murray County judge after controversial plea agreement in rape case
- Why the Baylor rape case plea isn't all that surprising to lawyers
- Manafort, special counsel close to plea deal