(CNN) -- Meghan Markle's father, Thomas Markle, says he has changed his mind and wants to walk his daughter down the aisle, he told American publication TMZ on Tuesday. According to the TMZ report, Markle thinks that staging the photos was "stupid" but not a serious transgression. "I hate the idea of missing one of the greatest moments in history and walking my daughter down the aisle," he said, according to TMZ. The report also mentions that Markle is back in the hospital after reportedly being treated for a heart attack a week ago. He told TMZ that doctors are running a battery of tests on him and have told him his heart was "seriously damaged." He also said he is willing to risk his health and has asked doctors to release him from the hospital on Wednesday, so he can attend the wedding. It's unclear whether that will happen.
(CNN) -- Meghan Markle's father, Thomas Markle, says he has changed his mind and wants to walk his daughter down the ...
Posted: May 15, 2018 7:07 PM
Updated: May 15, 2018 7:07 PM
- URGENT - Thomas Markle tells TMZ he changed his mind, wants to walk daughter down the aisle
- Thomas Markle tells TMZ he cannot attend royal wedding due to heart surgery
- Thomas Markle photo controversy: Who will walk Meghan down the aisle?
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- Thomas Markle le dice a TMZ que no puede ir a la boda real por una cirugía cardiaca
- TMZ sold to Fox Entertainment
- Behind Thomas Markle's special relationship with Meghan Markle
- Vin Diesel walked Paul Walker's daughter down the aisle at her wedding
- Thomas Markle le dice a TMZ que cambió de opinión: quiere llevar a su hija al altar en la boda real
Scroll for more content...