A sailor reported missing from Groton has been located.
According to Groton town police, 24-year-old Jacob Tyler was found safe and unharmed in another state.
They said there was no criminal aspect to the investigation.
Tyler was last seen during the morning hours of April 17 when he left his home in a Honda CBR.
Police thanked the agencies involved in the search, including the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, Groton city police, Connecticut State Police, Plainfield police and the FBI.
No other details about Tyler's circumstances were released.
- Missing sailor found safe in another state
- Baby reported missing found safe, suspect arrested
- Lake Oswego companion dog missing for one week found safe
- Missing 22-year-old truck driver near Pendleton found safe
- Cruise ship rescues sailors stranded at sea
- At-risk Clarksville woman found safe
- Teen sailor Abby Sunderland's yacht found intact 8 years after her rescue
- Arielle Kebbel's missing sister found
- Missing Florida diver's body found
- UPDATE: Service dog that went missing after veteran's car was stolen found safely