Detectives are investigating an extensive burglary to a Portage jewelry store over the weekend.
Officers with the Portage Department of Public Safety were called to Medawar Jewelry in the 5700 block of Westnedge Avenue Sunday afternoon.
Officers say that the suspects got into the jewelers by first breaking into Paws & Claws, a pet grooming store in the same building. From the bathroom of Paws & Claws, the cut a hole in the bathroom wall and got into the bathroom of a nail salon. From there, they cut through another wall and got into Medawar's.
Details as to what was stolen has not yet been released. Anyone with information is asked to call Portage Public Safety at 269-329-4567 or Silent Observer at 269-343-2100.
- Burglars Bust Through Walls to Steal from Michigan Jewelry Store
- Police investigating robbery at Florissant jewelry store
- Traffic stop leads to arrest of suspects accused of stealing $50,000 worth of jewelry
- Woman accused of stealing from closing Toys 'R' Us store
- Man steals over $500 worth of liquor from store
- Phoenix restaurant burglarized, owner threatened
- R. Kelly's Atlanta homes burglarized
- Clearfield Police Seeking Public's Assistance in $40K Jewelry Theft
- Pandora's hit jewelry product is now its biggest problem
- Trump targets Democrats, threatens shutdown over border wall funding during Michigan campaign rally