After two false starts, Stormy Daniels has taken the stage in Detroit.
The porn star at the center of a scandal involving President Donald Trump is performing three shows at Truth Gentleman's Club on 8 Mile.
During the first performance, which started about an hour after the 8:00 p.m. scheduled time, Daniels performed in a sequined tuxedo to Abracadabra by Steve Miller Band. The announcer called her the most famous woman in the world right now.
The club also brought in a Donald Trump impersonator for the night, which cost patrons $20 at the door and $40 for a booth. Around 100 people attended the first performance.
However, the night was not without controversy as a few protestors showed up outside the club prior to the show.
- Stormy Daniels performs at Detroit's Truth Gentleman's Club
- Giuliani: Truth isn't truth
- Stormy Daniels deserves fairer treatment
- Stormy Daniels polygraph report released
- Stormy Daniels arrested at strip club in Ohio
- Stormy Daniels taken in custody at Ohio strip club
- Mike Pence: Stormy Daniels reports 'baseless allegations'
- Stormy Daniels' lawyer: Michael Cohen is 'radioactive'
- Stormy Daniels files defamation lawsuit against Trump
- Stormy Daniels' former manager cooperating with FBI