Will she bring her Sarah Palin impersonation back?
That's just one of the questions as Tina Fey is set to host "Saturday Night Live" for a sixth time.
Fey will host this season's finale
It's her sixth time hosting
The show announced via Twitter on Wednesday that Fey will return for the Season 43 finale of "SNL" on May 19.
The musical guest will be Nicki Minaj.
Fey served as a head writer and "Weekend Update" anchor during her time on the show from 1997 - 2006.
Over the years she's made multiple cameos, but more recently has been busy as the co-creator of the new Broadway musical "Mean Girls," based on her 2004 comedic film of the same name.
Amy Schumer will serve as "SNL" host with musical guest Kasey Musgraves on May 12.
- Tina Fey returning to 'SNL' to host
- Queen, Tina Turner among Grammy honorees
- Tina Turner makes turning 80 look amazing
- Jason Momoa says hosting 'SNL' is a dream come true
- 'SNL' returns with Baldwin's Trump talking gun violence
- 'SNL' star Aidy Bryant is married
- Twitter roasts Kanye for 'SNL' performance
- 'SNL' has evolved, but GOP has not
- 'SNL' spoofs Trump's thoughts amid Kanye visit
- 'SNL' star Alec Baldwin comments after arrest