Things are wrapping up for "Homeland."
The show's star, Claire Danes, confirmed to Howard Stern Wednesday that Season 8 will be the last for the hit Showtime series.
Danes talked to Howard Stern
She also shared some more personal news
"Yeah that's it," Danes said when Stern brought up chatter that the series was ending.
"Homeland's" Season 7 finale is set to air on April 29.
The actress said she's ready to let go of her character, Carrie Mathison, counterterrorism expert with bipolar disorder who has endured a great deal through the years.
"She's a lot, this Carrie freakin' Mathison," Danes said. "I'll be ready for a reprieve from that."
Danes also shared some personal news.
"I am pregnant," she told Stern. "I am deep into my second trimester."
It will be a second child for Danes and her husband, actor Hugh Dancy.
- Claire Danes confirms 'Homeland' ending
- Claire's files for bankruptcy
- 'Homeland' will end with Season 8
- Homeland Security ends protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- Tia-Clair Toomey relives CrossFit Games title
- YouTube star Claire Wineland dies at 21
- ‘Homeland’ terminará con la temporada 8
- RNC chairwoman: Sen. Cory Booker 'mansplained' to Homeland Security chief
- IG: Homeland Security violated court orders during travel ban