Uncle Jesse is now a first-time dad.
John Stamos shared a photo late Sunday of his newborn son laying on his chest.
Stamos posted a sweet pic on Sunday
He's been eagerly awaiting fatherhood
"From now on, the best part of me will always be my wife and my son," Stamos wrote. "Welcome Billy Stamos (named after my father) #NotJustanUncleAnymore #Overjoyed."
Stamos, 54, married actress Caitlin McHugh, 32, in February after popping the question at his beloved Disneyland last October.
"We have the same morals and the same values, that all clicked nicely," Stamos told People at the time. "So we said, 'Oh, well, maybe we should have a family.'"
The "Fuller House" star posted a throwback pic last month from his "Full House" days showing his character, Uncle Jesse, sporting a baby bump and a shirt which read "Bun in the Oven."
"This is the longest 9 months of my life! #cantwait 4 #fatherhood," he wrote in the caption.
- John Stamos welcomes son
- John Stamos to become dad at 54
- $165,000 in Jewelry Stolen From Beverly Hills Hotel Room of Caitlin McHugh, John Stamos' Fiancee, Ahead of Wedding
- PACIFIC - Welcome to DisneyFox
- Welcome back Robyn!
- Welcome back to Brexitland
- Ted Kennedy's son: My dad loved John McCain
- Ted Kennedy's son remembers his father's friendship with John McCain
- Adm. John Kirby shares letter McCain sent to his son
- Papa John sues Papa John's