Seven families are without a home after a fire broke out an apartment building in Florissant Tuesday night.
Multiple fire departments were called to help put out the two-alarm fire in the 3100 block of Leisurewood just before 9 p.m.
When first responders got to the scene they had to pull two people out of the burning building. Those two people were treated at the scene
It reportedly took firefighters sometime before they could start attacking the fire because the gas first had to be shut off.
Firefighters said nobody was seriously injured in the fire.
- 7 families displaced after 2-alarm fire at apartment building
- Dozens displaced after fire damages CT apartment building
- Fire displaces dozens from Cleveland apartment complex
- As many as 20 displaced by fire at Overland Park apartment building
- 30 people displaced after apartment fire in Lamont
- More than two dozen displaced by apartment fire
- Family displaced after charcoal grill catches home on fire
- Milwaukee man charged with setting apartment on fire that displaced 64
- Huge fire erupts at abandoned apartment building in Phoenix
- Fire destroys restaurant, apartments as residents flee building