Only Guillermo, Jimmy Kimmel's longtime faithful TV sidekick, could get Mark Hamill to sign a DVD of "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days," Kumail Nanjiani to give him $100 and Oscar Isaac to do a shot with him out of a shoe, all in one night.
But, then again, there aren't a lot of people like Guillermo on the Oscars red carpet.
For the second year in a row, Kimmel unleashed his fun-loving celeb-whisperer upon the biggest red carpet of the year, with delightfully candid results, including the viral meet-cute between Tiffany Haddish and Meryl Streep.
Red carpet reporters should take note: Perhaps it never hurts to come armed with two shoe-shaped flasks full of booze.
- Jimmy Kimmel sent Guillermo to the Oscars red carpet again, and he didn't disappoint
- Why Jimmy Kimmel isn't writing his Oscar jokes yet
- Jimmy Kimmel brings new political profile to Oscar-host role
- Ellen DeGeneres surprises Jimmy Kimmel
- Jimmy Kimmel explains Fergie anthem performance reaction
- Why Jimmy Kimmel wants Oprah's Twitter password
- Jimmy Kimmel leaves Kanye West speechless
- Jimmy Kimmel gives virgin 'Bachelor' the talk
- Jimmy Kimmel le da un nuevo perfil político al papel del anfitrión de los Oscar
- Time's Up leaders say they're standing down at the Oscars' red carpet